Logo
Hebron Presbyterian Church

Hebron Presbyterian Church, also known as Sutton’s Branch Church, is a historic Presbyterian church and national historic district located near Beautancus, Duplin County, North Carolina. An 1890 sanctuary remains cared for and virtually untouched by modern conveniences for the public to visit. The church is a small one-story, front gable, wood-frame Late Gothic Revival-style church. Also on the property is the contributing church cemetery with burials dating to 1902.

Address: Burncoat Road (SR 1551) off Hwy. 11, Pink Hill 28572
Hours: Can be viewed any time.